Import Mac Mail to Thunderbird fast and reliably using “Mail Extractor Max,” a Mac based software application that runs based on advanced logic and script, tailored to convert all sorts of different data components from Mac Mail.
Import Mac Mail to Thunderbird Easy
“Mail Extractor Max” has a secret trick up their sleeve through which they offer far better accuracy than any other Mac Mail to Thunderbird converter.
The tool can directly convert data from the profile database directory of Mac Mail, which means, it doesn’t need any raw data files such as EMLX. Converting these raw data files like EMLX is how most converters function. You need to manually look for these files in your Mac Mail directory and then load them on to the tool. But that’s not the case with “Mail Extractor Max.”
Using direct-to-source approach, the tool can function with better accuracy and outputs files that have same data and the structure as was with original (input) Mac Mail database.
Another feature that separates it from other ordinary solutions is the interface.
It is very important for an email migration tool to have multiple options otherwise the results can be not what you wanted. With these options, you can control the aspects of the conversion. But implementing these features so can make the interface look cluttered.
But “Mail Extractor Max” has a smart use of its interface space that allows for both functionality and simplicity. It is indeed equipped with all essential options but doesn’t overwhelm the users or turn its focus away.
“Mail Extractor Max” also has the following features:
- It is too quick. Through the use of fast scripts that runs without hiccups, the tool is able to smoothly process information and resulting in fast conversion rate.
- It supports non-English text conversion as well, especially characters like Chinese. They are complicated for an email migration tool because they use DBCS characters, but “Mail Extractor Max” had dedicated algorithms to make sure any non-English text isn’t lost in translation.
- It gives you full control over what folders you want to convert or not. The manual folder selection makes it possible to avoid any unwanted folders to Thunderbird database, as opposed to forcefully and unnecessarily convert the entire database.
- It also lets you convert your Mac Mail database to Entourage, Outlook Mac, Thunderbird, Postbox, and files like MBOX and EML.
- The tool generates a brief and detailed conversion log at the end, which comes in handy if you have a large database to convert. It gives full log about the files converted, their path, and any errors if any.
- There’s 24×7 customer support to assist you through any means necessary.
Get it to Import Mac Mail to Thunderbird
Download the trial setup now and check it out.
“Mail Extractor Max” has the easiest approach to import Mac Mail to Thunderbird, and you will instantly see that once you install it and start interacting with it through its smart UI.