Thunderbird is a great email client, rich in its efficient features and functionality. But there is no direct proper to import Mbox files. There is an inbuilt feature that you can use to import the Mbox files, however, it is not accurate. Anyone who has tried it will understand how difficult and incomplete such a migration can be.
So, we have brought a decent solution for you. It will make your Apple Mail to Thunderbird migration completely effortless and thorough.
It is called “Mail Extractor Max” and is a file converter that will convert all the data from Apple Mail into Thunderbird supporting files. The benefit of using it compared to other manual solutions is easy process, accuracy, speed, and few others.
Mail Extractor Max is designed to convert Apple Mail to EML, RGE, MBOX, Entourage, Outlook 2011, Thunderbird, Postbox etc.
For Apple Mail to Thunderbird Migration, Download the free trial of Mail Extractor Max:
Let’s take a closer look at some of its best features –
Auto-load – One of the problem people face is exporting the emails from Apple Mail to Mbox files. This tool will solve it. How? Because you don’t need to do it anymore. It will simply target the identity folder from Apple Mail database and convert it into Thunderbird files. One whole step – exporting Apple Mails to Mbox – is eliminated.
- Manual Load – But what if you don’t have Apple Mail installed? But you just have the Mbox file in external hard drive or somewhere else? In that case, you can use the traditional method of manually loading those Mbox files and convert them to Thunderbird.
- Output – Thunderbird file is the output, and Apple Mail (Direct folder or Mbox file) is an input. The tool lets you choose many different file formats including Thunderbird, Olm, Eml, Entourage, Postbox, etc. So, whichever email client you are moving to, not just Thunderbird, you can use “Mail Extractor Max”.
- Supports Unicode content – Unicode content means the text that is encoded for every language, not just English. Many tools don’t suppose the conversion of non-English languages. But not this one. It will scan, read, and convert any kind of non-English text and will convert it to chosen output file without any modification.
- Preserve all Email Items – Emails do not only text. These days email is the most common form of sharing information in forms of pictures, graphical data, or any other file. You can attach any format (except .exe) to your emails. Moreover, they also contain other meta-data/information such as to, cc, bcc, subject, from, etc. There is also the information that forms your folder structure. All these data items generally is hard to convert, but “Mail Extractor Max” does this job thoroughly without missing a single bit of data.
- Stable, Simple, Fast, and bug-free – the GUI is incredibly user-friendly, runs fast and smooth on Mac, the conversions are performed with high rate of data/minute, and doesn’t lag. Regardless of the size of database or the number of Mbox files, it runs without any glitches or bugs. The whole experience is streamlined.